today you will get detailed information about PUBG lag when shooting: cause of the problem? in this article. if you want to become a pro player So that it is necessary for you to read this article carefully and apply these techniques in your game.
Many PUBG players experience the phenomenon that a lower frame rate in Playerunknown Battlefields causes less vertical recoil, meaningless upward deformation of the fired weapon.
This in turn is related to a lower firing rate due to the lower frame rate, so the issue only affects fully automatic weapons like assault rifles and submachine guns.
PUBG Shooting delay or PUBG lag when shooting
Therefore, the calculation of ballistic effects in PUBG seems to be related to the frame rate, while the calculation of the shooting speed is more accurate if both values are as synchronous as possible.
The AKM assault rifle needs to be partially excluded from this problem, but it is measured accurately at 30 or 60 FPS and only shows up to 71 FPS, for example, only if it is synchronized with one shot AKM shot frequency for 0.1 seconds. It will be done. deviation.
As a result, PUBG players have a particular disadvantage in that they often have fluctuating FPS values, making it difficult to predict weapon behavior.
This could be countered by reduced graphics detail or more powerful hardware if developers don’t have a solution. To improve bug fixes and increased transparency, the creators launched a campaign called “Fix the Game!” Last year.
However, this problem does not refer to delay in particular, but many players mistakenly identify this problem as delay, when incorrect shots are only the symptom of a suboptimally designed game mechanism.
If you recognize that the problem above is yours, you can be sure that the Internet connection of your computer or laptop is not delayed. All you can do is wait for the problem until it is resolved or set the graphic details on PUBG to a lower value.
What else could cause a delay in Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG)?
Why am I just falling behind in online / LAN games?
It is impossible to delay in single-player mode. This is simply because of the delay results in slow data traffic between multiple PCs and a server. So your PC is communicating with third parties. This is not the case with the single-player mode, so it cannot be delayed.
What do the delay and ping value in PUBG have in common?
The ping value indicates in milliseconds how long a packet of data takes from the PC to the server. In most cases, this value is in the lower two-digit range. Sometimes, however, it can rise to much higher values.
With a ping of 500, the delay of packets from you to the server is therefore 0.5 seconds. The normal response time of a human being is only 0.3 seconds.
How does the delay itself?
Basically, nothing else happens during the slowdown of data transfer to and from the server with considerable latencies, that is, loss of time.
A data packet is sent from the PC to the server. The server in turn responds to it. If a second PC is now connected to the server but receives much faster data packets, this will have a “delayed” effect on this PC.
How do I know if I’m late for PUBG?
In itself, there are only two possibilities. Either you notice it directly when you’re late, or you don’t notice it for a long time. One of the best indicators is the ping value,
which you can read directly in-game in most online games. it is generally a player’s point ranking organization. If possible, this value should not exceed 100 ms by far.
Another “delay detection” option is available directly in the game. If apparently your fellow players can “teleport” piece by piece and you can see enemy bullets flying, this is a good indication for a late PC.
How can I avoid delay in PUBG? 5 tips to keep in mind.
Basically many different factors influence the transfer speed from the server to your gaming computer or laptop.
This means that there are various sources of interference and also optimization possibilities to establish a faster connection between the said game server and your gaming computer or laptop:
- If possible, make sure you’re the only person who is currently using the network. Downloading YouTube or streaming music to other PCs can have a negative effect on your ping and can delay the time it takes to send data packets.
- Check if your firewall or antivirus program is involved in the delays. Sometimes the firewall may block traffic slightly as these programs analyze and filter network traffic entering and leaving the computer.
- Play only on servers with which you have a good connection. When looking for servers in the game, you will usually be notified of the ping values in advance. Otherwise: choose a server on the continent where you are. PUBG offers a wide range of servers worldwide. Of course, if your friends play on another continent, this can be a problem.
- Check the traffic management of your router. Especially if many people use the same Internet connection, delays can occur. On some routers, for example, it is possible to configure certain traffic (for example through game ports) to receive preferential treatment.
- Check for Updates: Exit PUBG again and check the launcher to see if an update is available. Running an older version can often cause delays, as an older version is not compatible with other versions of the player.
These are the main culprits for the delay, but the delay can be caused by many other causes. Here you can find the less frequent causes of the problem, but they are still widespread:
- Check your internet connection – check if your website is loading at normal speed. You can also run an additional ping test through the Windows console (cmd) to verify general ping times. Restart the router if necessary.
- Check your computer – find other programs running in the background that can consume a lot of power and CPU and close them. It is especially important to check if you are downloading another program. Clean your PC with CCleaner.
- Overloaded server: Overloaded PUBG servers can also cause delays. In this case, there is nothing else you can do. Wait a moment and try to play a new round later.
- Select the correct server region – Verify that you have selected the correct server region in the PUBG settings. For an optimal gaming experience and short ping times, you should choose a region closest to your location. For Germany, this would be the European region.
- Tip: restart your computer and just run the game. This will ensure optimal availability of resources for PUBG, while other unnecessary processes and programs will not run.
Reduce PUBG lag when shooting by creating an optimal environment
But there are plenty of other things you can do to create optimal charm, in a technical sense, to improve the gaming experience in PUBG and avoid delays in the game.
First tip: use a LAN cable
LAN cable PUBG
If you use your Wifi connection to play online, the culprit for delays can be found here.
This is because using a WLAN or Wifi network, despite a high-speed Internet connection, data transfer is much slower and the latency is higher than when using a direct cable connection.
Therefore, obtain a normal network cable from an electronics store and connect it to the console or PC and router. With this small change on your own, you could double your internet speed and significantly reduce your ping. You will immediately notice the difference!
Tip two: open the ports of the router
Ports of the PUBG router
In modern routers, port sharing is already automatic, but many applications and games require additional protocols, which must be configured manually in the router settings.
This mainly affects the NAT type for some games, an open NAT type would be ideal.
However, by enabling the ports in the router settings, the respective games get all the server access they need for a smooth online experience. You can find detailed instructions on the game developers’ websites.
Third tip: avoid delays using cables instead of wireless
If you play with a controller, keyboard, or mouse that communicates via Bluetooth, there can often be a slight input delay when playing quick games.
To avoid this, professional gamers always recommend using wired devices. This minimizes input lag and gives you a decisive advantage in any online game.
How to increase FPS on Playerunknown battlefield?
FPS on Player’s unknown battlegrounds can sometimes go pretty bad, and the delay is potentially lethal in-game and has a negative impact on the gaming experience.
The tricks we show you here can increase your FPS in PUBG, however, we cannot guarantee how much you can increase FPS as it depends on many individual factors. Here are the things you can do to increase FPS in PUBG.
- You can first adjust the 3D settings of the corresponding graphics card.
- To do this, simply go to the control panel of the graphics card.
- Then click on “Manage 3D Settings”.
- Here you can now choose between specific “Global settings” and “Program settings”. Select the last one.
- With a click on “Add,” you can now add Playunknown Battlegrounds. “TslGame” should appear in the list of programs, just look for the game logo.
- Now you can adjust the settings of the respective functions. Here you need to set the best performance everywhere and not what might seem better.
- The program provides a complete explanation of each function, so you can easily find and select a good configuration.
- For some functions, you will have to try a little because not all systems work the same or worse. Therefore, launch the game from time to time to test the settings.
- In addition to this step, you can enter a startup parameter for the game on Steam. This can also increase performance.
- You can access the properties by right-clicking on the game in the Steam library.
- Directly on the first tab, you will find the “Set startup options” settings. There you enter the parameter “-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc = system -sm4”, obviously without quotes.
Hopefully, these cheats will help you boost your FPS in PUBG and reduce PUBG lag when shooting. So now you have no more excuses because you always die very early.