You must have a concept of the screenshot in your mind but today I will tell you that How to screenshot on an HP laptop more easily and in a perfect way So let’s start and stay with us till the end.
Screenshots, screenshots, screenshots-no matter what you want to call, this unique operation allows you to capture images from the desktop of your computer.
This screenshot is useful at work when you want to display edits on a colleague’s webpage, or call Skype during vacations and want to take photos of your family nationwide. The ability to capture these moments directly from the screen and save them as image files is one of the changes in the modern computer age.
As one of the global industry leaders in the field of computer manufacturing, HP continues to make great strides and develops in the direction of optimizing computer comfort. We will guide you through the various methods of capturing images from the desktop, from pressing a few buttons on the keyboard to using screen streaming software.
How to get a perfect screenshot on an HP laptop
HP desktops and laptops run Windows or Chrome operating systems, which means you can take screenshots with a simple click of the keyboard.
The “Print Screen” button is usually located in the upper right corner of the keyboard and can be abbreviated to PrtScn or Prt Sc. This button will allow you to capture the entire desktop screen.
However, the scanned image is not saved immediately but is actually copied to your computer’s clipboard. Follow the steps below to convert the mobile screenshot into an image file that can be saved.
- Press the Windows key and “Print screen” simultaneously to capture the entire screen. The screen will dim for a while to indicate that the snapshot was successful.
- Open an image editing program (you can use Microsoft Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, and PaintShop Pro).
- Open a new image and press CTRL + V to paste the screenshot. You can also right-click and press paste.
- Save the file as JPG or PNG and place it in an easily accessible folder for quick sharing.
Alternative default for some screens:
If you don’t want to take a screenshot of the entire screen, but only a part of the screen, using Snip & Sketch can make selective screenshots easier than ever.
Windows 10 laptops introduced new default features in the October 2018 update, effectively enabling users to capture various parts of the screen without third-party applications. These steps will guide you through the collection and rescue process.
- Press Windows key + Shift + S at the same time, the screen will change to white overlay, and the cursor will change from pointing cursor to crosshair cursor.
- Select the part of the screen you want to capture. The code snippet will disappear from the screen and be copied to the computer’s clipboard.
- Open the image editing program.
- Open a new image and click CTRL + V to paste the screenshot.
- Save the screenshot as a JPG or PNG file and place it in an easily accessible folder.
screen capture tool
Whether your laptop runs on Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10, this screen capture tool is a great built-in feature that lets you choose any screen size for an instant capture.
Since all Windows desktop computers are equipped with a screen capture tool, the application is found in the “Start” menu. Once accessed, these steps will guide you through a continuous 3-step screenshot process.
- In the screen capture tool application, press “New” or CTRL + N to create a new screen capture.
- Using the crosshair cursor, drag the cursor to draw the rectangular outline of the desired area.
- On the screen capture tool toolbar, press the disk icon to save the screen capture as a PNG or JPEG file.
The screen capture tool comes with many additional features that allow you to change modes. In addition to the standard rectangular cut, you can also cut in three other ways.
- Free cutting allows you to capture in any shape or form. Round, oval, or shape 8 can be easily captured in free form mode.
- Window cropping takes just one click to get a screenshot of the active window.
- Full-screen editing will capture the full screen. This is especially useful for users with dual monitor displays who want to capture two displays simultaneously.
The crop tool also has highlighter and highlighter options, allowing you to draw on screenshots to make annotations and landmarks clear and understandable.
Snagit is perfect for avid annotators and photo editors, providing an easy-to-use interface and many additional features that make screenshots a snap.
From capturing screenshots to resizing and editing screenshots, Snagit also supports video capture that can record scrolling screens. These steps will ensure that you can capture the screen efficiently.
- After downloading open the Snagit app.
- At the top of the screen, press the red circle button to access the on-screen camera.
- Select the camera icon for the screenshot image or the recorder icon for the screenshot video.
- Select the part of the screen you want to capture.
- Your desktop image will appear in the Snagit app. You can edit, annotate, resize, copy and save the cut image from here.
How to get a perfect screenshot on an HP tablet
Whether your HP tablet is running on Windows or Android, figuring out how to take a screenshot on a tablet is different from capturing a screen on an HP desktop or laptop. There is no need to use the keyboard buttons or the built-in screenshot tool, just go through a simple two-step process.
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time. After waiting for about 2 seconds, the screen will flash, indicating that the screenshot has been taken.
- Go to the photos folder on the tablet to find the captured images.
Although your device’s built-in photo editor may have a cropping and resizing capabilities, it may not be as effective as using applications that allow partial screen captures.
The super screenshot allows you to select the desired area while adding additional features like text, annotations, blur, and resize. Super Screenshot also has an easy-to-share button that allows you to send images to another file location through a simple process of pressing a button.
Regardless of which method you choose, you can use the screen capture feature to save important documents or images, whether it be taking a screenshot of the movie ticket or just an interesting text conversation.